Prague village is a municipality in the district of Mecklenburg Lake District Mecklenburg -Vorpommern ( Germany ). It is administered by the Office Stargarder country located in the town of Burg Stargard.
The municipality of Prague village is located about ten kilometers east of Neubrandenburg and ten kilometers north away from Headquarters Burg Stargard and is framed by two small lakes.
Prague village belongs to the district of George village.
Prague village is first mentioned in 1381 as a fief of the Helpte family documentary. From 1547 until the fall of the monarchy in 1918 was one of the estates of the Mecklenburg princes, most recently the Grand Dukes of Mecklenburg -Strelitz. The leaseholders house has been demolished after 2010.
In the list of monuments in Prague village registered in the list of monuments of the former district of Mecklenburg -Strelitz monuments are listed.
- Park on Haussee
- Village Church
Federal highway 104 runs through the community, which can also be reached by the federal highway 20 through the junction Neubrandenburg -east (about 10 km).