Old Hagen is a municipality in the northeast of the county Mecklenburg Lake District. The municipality is located north-west of the Old Treptow. Until 1 January 2004, the municipality was part of the Office Kastorfer lake and has since been part of the Office Treptower Tollensewinkel based in Old Treptow.
Geography and transport
Old Hagen is located about 15 kilometers northwest of Old Treptow. Federal highway 194 runs west of the community. The place can be reached via the connection Altentreptow the Federal Highway 20. Within the area are 110 m above sea level. NHN the highest hills in the former district Demmin.
Quarters are old Hagen, Hagen and New Philippshof.
Located on the border of Mecklenburg village was originally called Hinrichshagen and was in fief of the family of Voss. 1487 reached the place where the family of Malt tooth. As the manor in the 18th century went bankrupt, Hinrichshagen was bought with Philippshof 1773 by Christian Bogislaw of Linden. This left a short time later the village of New Hagen create. For Hinrichshagen the name Old Hagen sat down by it. With the extinction of the male line of the family of Linden whose Familienfideikommiss went in 1785 to the family of Heyden - Linden. The latest under the Heyden -Linden was the conversion of the fief in inheritance ( allods ). 1838 Separation of the village was carried out. Heinrich Berghaus called Old Hagen in his "land book" as a free peasant village, but could not specify when the Heyden -Linden had sold their property. To 1865, the village had 163 inhabitants.
- The village church in Old Hagen is a rectangular tower -less half-timbered building was built as " temporary church " in the second half of the 18th century. It was renovated in 1993 and received some of new features. The pulpit dates from the early Baroque altar.
- Burial mounds from the Bronze Age
- Wooden cross on the grave of a Polish forced laborer from 1942